DTH Providers Retention plans

• Thread starter Thread starter livingoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 3,908

livingoff

Reaction score
A friend of mine disconnected Tata sky almost a year back and switched to LCO. He got many calls from TATA sky asking to activate the connection and he refused everytime. Recently after almost an year he got a call now, they wanted to offer some Exciting plan.

These Special plan are for customers who stopped using their services and this Special plan would continue even after renewals..

He decided to re-activate his Tata Sky connection.. asked them for an special offer they gave the Metro Pack Semi annual for Rs.875 which actually costs Rs.1920 :lol

Anyone got such Retention plans after you disconnected your connection from your provider? Please Share. It should be helpful for the one's who want to save :tup

This offer is from dishtv for more then 3 months De-Active users:

Link Removed

Recharge for 3 months and you will get 6 months of validity, it means 3 months of validity absolutely free.

I have a RDTV Connection which is deactivated from more than a year. now i got a offer of 25% discount on minimum pack. still didnt activated .

I got message from dishtv they r offering super family pack just in 1325/- for one year.
Currently I m using fta pack.

Offer from ts to me , SUPREME SPORT PACK 1400 for 1 yr. Currently using this [account was deactivate since 4 mths.]

Back
Top Bottom