DTH Which one to get?

• Thread starter Thread starter raysnipper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,126

raysnipper

Reaction score
Hi Guys, 

I just bought a 55" LG OLED 4K TV. I am looking to get a DTH connection and considering Tata Sky 4K or Videocon D2h 4K. I know either one does not offer 4K channels as of now but hoping they will be added soon. I am hoping people to chime in and guide me a right direction. Budget is not an issue. What is a must is good quality HD pictures and customer support post installation. 
Thanks for reading and for your feedback, appreciated.

If budget is not an issue , you can buy Tata Sky ...:tup They will add some 4K channels soon & they are providing most number of :hd channels and the customer support is excellent...:tup

Welcome to DDF @Raysnipper bro:) :tup

Bro,go for tatasky 4k stb,pq is awesome for sd & hd channels & if u need recording options means choose the +transfer stb :k

Saj 007 said:
If budget is not an issue , you can buy Tata Sky ...:tup They will add some 4K channels soon & they are providing most number of :hd channels and the customer support is excellent...:tup

Thanks Saj, I was leaning towards Tata. But wanted a second opinion as this is my first time. Nice to hear that they will be adding 4K channels soon.

Vicky said:
Welcome to DDF @Raysnipper bro:) :tup

Bro,go for tatasky 4k stb,pq is awesome for sd & hd channels & if u need recording options means choose the +transfer stb :k

Thanks Vicky, I will look into +transfer facility.

Back
Top Bottom