which one to buy?

Also dishtv giving unlimited recording free for lifetime :)

Suresh S said:
Buy dish tv for more hd channels in future. Dish tv have line of hd channels from 1 to 100 nos. It is easy to change.

Thx Suresh :)

Buy dish tv hd box in amazon app for Rs.4999/- with one year waranty with max hd club. Or buy Rs.5140/- with free pen drive.

I have buy DishTV HD few months before and now have faced issue regarding the Signal and all stay with Tata Sky but, for monthly basis. And, wait for Jio to come up with something new.

hike said:
I have buy DishTV HD few months before and now  have faced issue regarding the Signal and all stay with Tata Sky but, for monthly basis. And, wait for Jio to come up with something new.
So u are saying dishtv is not good? How is picture quality in dishtv actually as compared to tatasky?
My dth pack is already expired and waiting for an offer to buy a new one.

Regarding JIO DTH I did some research and found unlike traditional dth the box will connect with the nearest installation through cable just like broadband. Since i live in a small towni believe it will take some months to install such equipments in my town.

Azhar888 said:
So u are saying dishtv is not good?
Yup that's possible that it will take time to install JioTV in ur area. And, DishTV picture quality is nothing in front of Tata Sky.

And, if you are using CRT TV and want cheap service go for DishTV and buy it from eBay. I have just paid 786/- for new connection. And, yes service is good but, in my case problem was with installation. How it was installed few days back suddenly Low Signal. See below link for my connection info.

https://dreamdth.com/Thread-New-My-NEW-Dish-HD-Connection-ONLY-at-₹786-Free-services-upto-18-Feb-2017-Snaps-added

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock