DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your HD settings, if its 1080i/50hz then try changing it to 1080i/60hz. Mine was by default kept at 1080i/50hz, I noticed the same about a week ago and changed the settings to 1080i/60hz & that smoothened somewhat blurriness which I faced when there was too much motion/action scenes in a particular channel. Not sure it would completely fix the issue though cause literally it affects HD channels so it might just be a placebo..:blush2:
I changed it to 60htz already. I am happy with hd.. but sd channels are poor.. ex surya music flowers we amrita etc...

Last edited:
True. Mtv hd and star movies hd are excellent. but mnx hd and movies now hd are good. Not excellent.
Bro, you keep watching it for a month, yourself clarify the problem. What is HD, & SD. How the audio. So don't confuse and watch 👍 eg. If we got high cc bike it gives low mileage..... Your TV also high in resolution 😂😂😂

Definitely This Guy Just Shift To Hd Services Or Bought A New Big Screen Tv :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock