DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed tatasky hd box last week. Called customer care and updated that i am not happy with sd channels.
Picture is dull and seems like cabletv.told that engineer will call tommorow. I asked for technicolor box but they told they dont have information. Any hope?
You are absolutely right brother. I am also facing the same problem. SD channels are dull and pixelation in picture is present. SD channels are better in DishTV. Even some HD channels PQ are also better than TataSky in DishTV. Recently I have also shifted to Tata Sky from DishtTV and I reported this issue to the CC of Tatasky. Their channel number and service is better than DishTV. But those who did not use D2H or DishTV they cannot be convinced. They are so confident about picture quality, even TataSky engineer also told me, you are the first man in my area who complained about PQ of Tatasky. TataSky people came in my house and I showed the picture quality side by side(DishTV and TataSky). They admitted that SD channels are low quality.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right brother. I am also facing the same problem. SD channels are dull and pixelation in picture is present. SD channels are better in DishTV. Even some HD channels PQ are also better than TataSky in DishTV. Recently I have also shifted to Tata Sky from DishtTV and I reported this issue to the CC of Tatasky. Their channel number and service is better than DishTV. But those who did not use D2H or DishTV they cannot be convinced. They are so confident about picture quality, even TataSky engineer also told me, you are the first man in my area who complained about PQ of Tatasky. TataSky people came in my house and I showed the picture quality side by side(DishTV and TataSky). They admitted that SD channels are low quality.
Thanks for detailed review bro.

Pq of sd channel also appears dull to me. I also upgraded to ts HD and using Technicolor Stb.

New ts boxes are known for SD clarity issues... You have to live with it... Customer care won't open a complaint too... One more thing if you say some bitter truth of TS here, ppl will make of fun of you for sure :) just ignore or switch back to d2h if you are really OK with d2h:)

I know this is not exactly related, but all Indian SD channels available in the US appear incredibly dull. It is painful to watch. I assumed it was just the way those channels are broadcast. This can also be seen in news clips of many Indian news channels on YouTube. The HD channels are more tolerable, but still years behind American and foreign HD channels.

I know this is not exactly related, but all Indian SD channels available in the US appear incredibly dull. It is painful to watch. I assumed it was just the way those channels are broadcast. This can also be seen in news clips of many Indian news channels on YouTube. The HD channels are more tolerable, but still years behind American and foreign HD channels.
Whats The Difference In Indian And American Hd Channels Bro? If You Can Upload Some Pics, So We Can Compare 🙂

Pq of sd channel also appears dull to me. I also upgraded to ts HD and using Technicolor Stb.
Bro, the STB not a problem. The software is same in all STB. I have humax, technicolour digicard, and careless. I checked all I have. All are fine for me. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock