DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
New ts boxes are known for SD clarity issues... You have to live with it... Customer care won't open a complaint too... One more thing if you say some bitter truth of TS here, ppl will make of fun of you for sure :) just ignore or switch back to d2h if you are really OK with d2h:)
Than what's wrong with us...

So, ADTV and SD provides even more bad pq on SD channels as per forum experts SD pq on TS is better than both on same new box.

@simplysouth waiting for pics

So, ADTV and SD provides even more bad pq on SD channels as per forum experts SD pq on TS is better than both on same new box.

@simplysouth waiting for pics
ADTV SD quality became worse now. Not sure why.

:) everyone knows that. Here the topic is about Tata Sky only :)
No, i wonder why.

Few days ago there were some people who hade moved form d2h to TS and they are saying they are getting better pq.

I don't believe that boxes change pq that much only 3-5% there will be change otherwise they can't back day night changes and all depends on how DTH uplink the channels.

No, i wonder why.

Few days ago there were some people who hade moved form d2h to TS and they are saying they are getting better pq.

I don't believe that boxes change pq that much only 3-5% there will be change otherwise they can't back day night changes and all depends on how DTH uplink the channels.
Yes, there are many parameters. I mostly blame my vu tv for pathetic sd clarity but not Tata Sky. However I see sd issues in Sony TV too.

Yes, there are many parameters. I mostly blame my vu tv for pathetic sd clarity but not Tata Sky. However I see sd issues in Sony TV too.
Then how above guy is getting good PQ in dish and d2h ??

I was planning to get tata sky HD connection but now i am not sure if it will be the right decision.

I saw tata sky SD channels quality on various tv's in showroom displays and clarity was soo good but now people are complaining that quality is getting worst.

@all please post screenshot proofs of dull SD channels so that we are sure that there is an issue with tata sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock