DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than what's wrong with us...
Bro, I already replied, wait for a period and yourself clarify the problem....... you change , TV and STB settings....... Cool and watch first...... I shift my house, so I removed my TS umbrella. Otherwise I send pictures 😠😠

Operator alone not blamed for bad piq it also related to our TV or display unit. A low resolution TV that produces high pixelation issues also be blamed

It is true TS nowdays doing high compression on some regional channels, that is why pixelation is visible in some large display unit. It is a bandwidth related matter more channels they add to their platform they are simply reduce bandwidth to accommodate these channels

Guys don't blindly support tata sky
I am using since last 12 years
Now i also feel sd channels clarity decreased
Using lg 32" hd ready

At least, I am not supporting. But I am not getting any bad PQ on SD channels which HD versions are not available.
And yes Broadcasters itself decreasing SD channels PQ Intentionally to force users to sub to HD. I have noticed it in few.

It is true TS nowdays doing high compression on some regional channels, that is why pixelation is visible in some large display unit. It is a bandwidth related matter more channels they add to their platform they are simply reduce bandwidth to accommodate these channels
TS Alone doing that ?? What's the need when they still have lots of Bandwidth. I agree they were doing that in around 2013-14 when they used to add 55+ SD channels in 36 Mhz tp.

Yes getting blurry images on all SD GEC channels...except Colors......But all Hindi Movie SD channels have very nice pic quality compared to SD GECs. I had subscribed to all SD channels on Tuesday.....But after 1-day lock-in-period.....back to HD packs....because the pictures look like those of pirated DVDs of 6 in 1 movies which I used to buy in high school days.

Yes getting blurry images on all SD GEC channels...except Colors......But all Hindi Movie SD channels have very nice pic quality compared to SD GECs. I had subscribed to all SD channels on Tuesday.....But after 1-day lock-in-period.....back to HD packs....because the pictures look like those of pirated DVDs of 6 in 1 movies which I used to buy in high school days.
Exactly.. even i felt same. Are u new TS new customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock