DTH updates Dull SD channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having bad pq of sd channel reduce your TV sharpness and then see. Hope this helps

AFAIK, majority members on DDF always have been saying TS has the best SD channel PQ.

Now how come the SD PQ got reduced suddenly ???

I saw the new cardless HD STB in my relatives home, it was very good, HD and SD PQ was great.

AFAIK, majority members on DDF always have been saying TS has the best SD channel PQ.

I saw the new cardless HD STB in my relatives home, it was very good, HD and SD PQ was great.
And Surprising is that from none from the dull claiming posted the pics till now ??
I am not saying that they are lying but I have noticed this since mass migration started to TS from d2h and Dish.

Yes that's why i am saying the attach some proofs if someone is having bad picture quality of SD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock