Reaction score
Hi ,,

Any one intrested in dvbworld 2006 dvb-s2 pci-e card , I want to sell my card

Pm me , if intrested

Thanks ,,

Just I have three tuners , so I want to sell , which I dont use now most,

I brought it for 5500 rs , I can sell it for rs 4800 rs

Thanks

We can Sharing By this Card Like Cccam,Homecmd,Newcmd etc.

jenius-jatt said:
What are the features of this card ?

It can be used in pc , for watching fta dvb-s and dvb-s2 channels , including , HD mpeg4 , 4:2:2 feed , SD mpeg2 , mpeg4 ,3D tv as well , etc

Can analysis of transponder stream ,
It can record transport stream to a file , and
Record channels

It can tune , 2-45 msps symbolrate for s/s2

It supports diseqc 1.0, 1.1 protocol ,supports 4ports, 8 ports,/16 ports ,diseqc switches

It has integrated native remote

It can be used in these dvb applications

DVBDREAM
SMARTDVB
ALTDVB
DVBVIEWER
PROGDVB( 3D AS WELL)
TsReader

And many more ,,

Thanks

Thanks vish ,But as today openbox-10 is available for Rs.3500 and if you don't mind pl tell me what is the extra benefit of this Internel DVS2 card over externel HD box ? as feature are nice of this card. Thanks again bro.:)

Well , it depends on user , if only watching tv channels on tv set , then hd box are usefull ,

Where as some users are little enthusiast in pc, and a pc card turns your pc as dvb reciver
Watch along with pc tv/pc works ,

It depends on users

Here is some details >
This is the info on a PCI Card >

$(KGrHqQOKkYE3RB3uL5lBN+kwndln!~~_12.JPG

Technical Specification

Reception of TV and radio programmes DVB-S/MPEG2 Yes (free and pay)
Reception of TV and radio programmes DVB-S2/MPEG/MPEG4 (free and pay)
ETS 301 192 data reception (Turbo Internet)
Teletext
EPG
Software decoding MPEG2/MPEG4(AVC/H.264)

Protocol support:

UDP/TCP/IP
PSI/SI Private Tables
LLC SNAP/Null Encapsulation

Personal video recorder (PVR)
Timeshift function
Support of Dolby AC3 5.1
LNB 13/18V, DiSeqC 1.0,
22kHz, max. 450 mA

System requirements

CPU Pentium III 700 MHz or higher

Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon XP 2400MHz or higher for HDTV (1080i / MPEG (AVC/H.264))
GPU 3D graphics card recommended
Operating systems Windows 7 (RTM)
Windows XP (x86/x64)
Windows 2000
Vista (x86/x64)
Linux
DirectX 9 or higher
Sound adapter DirectX compatible
Size 166х58х16 mm

SOFTWARE

We do our best to improve our customer service. Now we are presenting the limited offer for our respected clients. Each buyer who leaves the 5-star positive feedback for us is able to register the item and get the free licenses for the set of the best sat software. Please contact us after leaving the feedback to get your free bonus:

Support for various types of data sources:

- Internet TV and Radio. About 4000 channels in the list.
- DVB-S (satellite), DVB-S2, DVB-C (cable), DVB-T, ATSC,ISDB-T.
- IPTV.
- Analog TV.
- Playback from a file.

SkyGrabber

SkyGrabber is offline satellite internet downloader. It intercepts satellite data (movie, music, pictures) that downloadind by other users and saves information in your hard disk. So, you'll get new movie, best music and funny pictures for free.

You don't have to keep an online internet connection. Just customize your satellite dish to selected satellite provider and start grabbing. SkyGrabber has simple and attractive GUI, powerful filter system and flexible settings. If you want to have the newest software for free, SkyGrabber is your choice.
Tuner4PC Pro
Tuner4PC

Tuner4PC allows configuring and establishing satellite Internet connections. Once you have specified all the necessary parameters in the application,Tuner4PC will automatically configure a VPN, OpenVPN, Slonax, Globax, or Sprint link to your provider, depending on your choice.

Application's Features:

Automatic configuration of satellite Internet connection software (registering necessary parameters in accelerators and creating VPN connection).
Establishing a GPRS connection before launching a satellite link.
Configuring satellite map for receiving the signal from specified satellite provider.
Launching/stopping Slonax, Sprint, and Globax accelerators.
Launching/stopping OpenVPN.
Launching/stopping VPN.
Launching/stopping applications you have specified (for example, you could have your Opera, Mozilla or IE browsers run automatically once the satellite link is activated).
Displaying download speed, amount of data transmitted/received through the satellite link.
Detailed data transfer statistics for specified time span.
For certain satellite providers, the software offers additional services: viewing account balance, adjusting connection speed, restarting accelerator.

price negotiable @vishvish, or any chance of uchal khud, upar nichey in price?? or fixed :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock