ED attaches Marans' assets worth Rs 742 cr in Aircel-Maxis case - SD's Future in dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro... i think sun direct is a bakwaas dth
meant especially for south indians but now i see that even south indians r not happy about that

its my humble request please migrate to other dth providers

I called customer care to enquire about the upcoming channels right now and they told they can't add further channels. some two to three channels are about to come but they think they are not sure about the processing due to some internal issues. I think employees are more confused than customers. They are likely to loose jobs.

@Prateek it's not easy as you think. All bought there devices by spending some good cash. It's not given free by Maran . So all users are worried with the situation

Any way this april is a big april for Sundirect

adtv provides the set top box for free if u purchase for a minimum period 1 year or more ltr

so anyhow u wud get it for free

I thing no problem in sundirect & that matter is Politics :shy

hirffa said:
I called customer care to enquire about the upcoming channels right now and they told they can't add further channels. some two to three channels are about to come but they think they are not sure about the processing due to some internal issues. I think employees are more confused than customers. They are likely to loose jobs.

Did you really called!!!!And Did they really said
hey are not sure about the processing due to some internal issues

Tell me which CC say that they have internal issues!! They are trained not to disclose even if they have real issues!!

And , Do you know SUN Direct CC people are not Direct employees of SUN Direct!!?? It was outsourced to some other company owned by Maran!!!

hirffa said:

CC replying like this ? Are you sure ? What do you think we are fools ? :angry No CC will share their companies internal policies. :wall

Called just some minutes ago. They told the are facing some issues to add channels. Even the nodal officer told the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock