ED attaches Marans' assets worth Rs 742 cr in Aircel-Maxis case - SD's Future in dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bishu, can i hav ur mail id,whatsap or fb, so that i can give a photo of a valid document

hirffa said:
@Vicky, we are here to discuss about the service. You are saying that I defaming Sun direct service. Can you point out one instance. I am a Sun direct user and I have the right to speak out my troubles and happiness. I am not here to read any comics. We are here to collect updates about dth. Hope you understand my point.

you can discuss any details about dth is allowed bro & politics only not allowed bro,please understand bro

hirffa said:
@Bishu, can i hav ur mail id,whatsap or fb, so that i can give a photo of a valid document

I tell you via personal message. Please check.

But P.M. is not allowed here It seems. You message me all the valid documents right now.

hirffa said:
send me your what's ap number

@hirffa bro,please don't ask personal details in forum & u can use pm

hirffa said:
@Vicky, we are here to discuss about the service. You are saying that I defaming Sun direct service. Can you point out one instance. I am a Sun direct user and I have the right to speak out my troubles and happiness. I am not here to read any comics. We are here to collect updates about dth. Hope you understand my point.

bro... please do stop about spreading fake rumors
if u want to defame or criticize any dth u can do it but it shud b done in a decent way n after providing all the fair details.

My hands are tied. Sharing personal info is not allowed here. Please share here or message me.

Vicky bro tell him to message you. You are mod, you have right to upload any valid documents.

Bishnu15 said:
Vicky bro tell him to message you. You are mod, you have right to upload any valid documents.

what a vaild document bro :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock