ED attaches Marans' assets worth Rs 742 cr in Aircel-Maxis case - SD's Future in dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg...

what u people wanted to say :huh:huh:huh

is he providing fake news :huh:huh:huh

@ vicky bro

he is simply defaming sun direct intentionally by providing fake reasons :(:(:(

Male customer care representatives usually says so many things openly like upcoming channels , which are going to be removed and so on. janam tv sd details are also available in male representatives case .

cc don't know many details in all dth & nodal officers only know the channel addition & till now no problem in sundirect:k

Please share the number Hirffa bro where you called. Dont spread rumours. Vicky bro why are you silent ????????? This guy constantly defaming sun direct ! What is this ??????? We are becoming tensed.

Prateek Marwadi said:
omg...

what u people wanted to say :huh:huh:huh

is he providing fake news :huh:huh:huh

@ vicky bro

he is simply defaming sun direct intentionally by providing fake reasons :(:(:(

Prateek bro,i have already noticed & @Sahil bro & @hirffa bro please don't defame any dth :no:no & please understand problem only in politics & not in sundirect :k

I agree with you but they are aware of all issues that take place inside there system. BPO office of Sun directly usually contain so many technical and management team implemented directly by Sun direct board . I even have a friend who is doing the technical work. I know the setup of the system. I have no profit in defaming there service. I am also a Sun direct customer. If you feel so I think I should stop.

hirffa said:
I agree with you but they are aware of all issues that take place inside there system. BPO office of Sun directly usually contain so many technical and management team implemented directly by Sun direct board . I even have a friend who is doing the technical work. I know the setup of the system. I have no profit in defaming there service. I am also a Sun direct customer. If you feel so I think I should stop.

No dont stop rather tell which new channels would be added on sun direct. If you can say at least one name I say sorry in front of every one. Yeh jawab hi batayga aapke sun direct ke employee k saath kitna jankari hain.

@Vicky, we are here to discuss about the service. You are saying that I defaming Sun direct service. Can you point out one instance. I am a Sun direct user and I have the right to speak out my troubles and happiness. I am not here to read any comics. We are here to collect updates about dth. Hope you understand my point.

I.am also Sundirect customer i.am from Kerala in kerala Sundirect is best in malayalam channel count but i am arguing for north indian people not too much for meee

hirffa said:

bro,actually all dth cc service will attached with other company only,so they will don't know many details & but sundirect & all dth nodal officers will know all details :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock