Ekta keeps CID waiting

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
UHItO.jpg

Ekta Kapoor will be seen in an episode of Sony Entertainment Television’s CID is already known. As is the fact that she had earlier appeared in her home production Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi on the last day of its airing. But this time she was on the set of another producer, and as one, she was expected to be more sympathetic to the makers of the show. However, Kapoor who agreed to appear on the show as a gimmick to promote her upcoming flick Ragini MMS, didn’t show up on the set until the shoot was half-way through. Even though she was on the set! The TV Czarina had reached the location on time but chose to come out of her van after the first half was over. Informs an eyewitness, “The team had to shoot the act without her and later filled all the gaps when she arrived.” However, Kapoor rubbishes the news, “I shot the moment I entered.” Our source affirms, “She was required in the first half but we had to use her duplicate as she didn’t come.” Uh-oh Ekta, now your actor will read this and do the same to you.

Bombay Times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock