English Buisness channel

• Thread starter Thread starter prasenjitdey265
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 2,033
prasenjitdey265 said:
i would like to know why airtel people dont add atleast one english buisness channel in economy pack. can anyone here request them to add atleast one english buisness channel in economy pack....

thread starter clearly stated economy pack which means he wants all the channels of economy pack otherwise he cud have easily chosen 240 wala pack.

so i replied to him accordingly that no dth is having any eng business channel in 325rs bcoz economy pack is of 325rs in adtv.

so if sd is giving it in 220 or less/extra does not make any sense bcoz we have to compare it with the channels of 325 wala pack of adtv

i wud have said d2h also but d2h's 325 pack is having less genre channels as compare to adtv.

Prateek Marwadi said:
thread starter clearly stated economy pack which means he wants all the channels of economy pack otherwise he cud have easily chosen 240 wala pack.

so i replied to him accordingly that no dth is having any eng business channel in 325rs bcoz economy pack is of 325rs in adtv.

so if sd is giving it in 220 or less/extra does not make any sense bcoz we have to compare it with the channels of 325 wala pack of adtv

i wud have said d2h also but d2h's 325 pack is having less genre channels as compare to adtv.

economy pack cost is approximately 240..Wat is the use of that..Even after paying these amount of rupees no business channel available...What to say?Meanwhile u said in the 2nd post that no dth is providing...So only we said about sd...U r hiding your mistake..??Its not nice

@Prateek
In this case when he is asking about economy pack if Airtel DTH alone, discussing about other DTH is not making any sense where he is not asking which DTH provides these channels.

Your first reply is saying "No DTH is having it in 325 pack". So people started talking about other DTH and all packages.

In that reply from you, you didn't mention about the other channel availability.

jay kumar said:
economy pack cost is approximately 240..Wat is the use of that..Even after paying these amount of rupees no business channel available...What to say?Meanwhile u said in the 2nd post that no dth is providing...So only we said about sd...U r hiding your mistake..??Its not nice

yes bro. i m hiding my mistake. n that is not nice.

Sadiq said:
@Prateek
In this case when he is asking about economy pack if Airtel DTH alone, discussing about other DTH is not making any sense where he is not asking which DTH provides these channels.

Your first reply is saying "No DTH is having it in 325 pack". So people started talking about other DTH and all packages.

In that reply from you, you didn't mention about the other channel availability.

bro... to b very honest i still cud not understand what was wrong in my reply.
i replied to it acc. what i understood
if i want any eng business channel in my 325 wala pack then i have to compare it with other dth acc. which i mean which other dth is giving that channel in 325 wala pack in respect of all the channels that r available in 325 wala pack of adtv.

might b i did not understand or might b my eng is having some prob bcoz it is not my mother tongue so i m not able to let people understood what i wanted to convey

You compared it well. But the comparison is about business news channels only. When people started saying it is even available in Rs.220, Rs.190 packs of other DTH you are not accepting it by saying you are talking about ROI packs. When we say even south packs can be subscribed by ROI customers you are saying he needs more ROI channels that the thread starter didn't mention and you are saying it yourself.

Sadiq said:
You compared it well. But the comparison is about business news channels only. When people started saying it is even available in Rs.220, Rs.190 packs of other DTH you are not accepting it by saying you are talking about ROI packs. When we say even south packs can be subscribed by ROI customers you are saying he needs more ROI channels that the thread starter didn't mention and you are saying it yourself.

bro... then the thread starter shud have taken 240 wala pack + 15rs a la carte for any eng bus news channel
y he has taken 325 wala pack n has been using this

325 - (240+15)= 70rs = profit / month

it means that he needs the economy sports pack.
so i assumed it bcoz of the above said example.

Okay. But he mentioned about economy pack and not about economy sports pack. You can suggest him to take Rs.15 English business channel pack on top of his economy pack.

But are you accepting that other DTH are providing English business news channels in lower packs too (irrespective of other channels)..

Back
Top Bottom