DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,476
  • Views: Views 244,989
Queen bees..now on Romedy now..
Cy1kK7S.jpg

retelecasts at 9pm

Are Marvel X Men films soon going to premiere on Sony Pix? Asking so as i have just noticed that X Men is now available on Sony Liv and as fas as i know Star/Digital always reserves satellite (1st output deal) and digital rights of Fox/Disney/Marvel movies to its chs/streaming platform except Spiderman where Sony is actively involved in production and hence rights r with Sony Pictures /Columbia.

Are Marvel X Men films soon going to premiere on Sony Pix? Asking so as i have just noticed that X Men is now available on Sony Liv and as fas as i know Star/Digital always reserves satellite (1st output deal) and digital rights of Fox/Disney/Marvel movies to its chs/streaming platform except Spiderman where Sony is actively involved in production and hence rights r with Sony Pictures /Columbia.
I hope you had checked what that X-Men title was... It's an anime from 2011 which is owned by Sony as they produced it for Animax. Its one of the four marvel shows they own. And to your point, no they won't.

Also, Sony owns Spider-Man live-action rights, Marvel Studios just produces them in a twin sharing agreement to get Spiderman in MCU. That's why they have rights for all MCU Spidey and other Spider-Verse films.

I hope you had checked what that X-Men title was... It's an anime from 2011 which is owned by Sony as they produced it for Animax. Its one of the four marvel shows they own. And to your point, no they won't.

Also, Sony owns Spider-Man live-action rights, Marvel Studios just produces them in a twin sharing agreement to get Spiderman in MCU. That's why they have rights for all MCU Spidey and other Spider-Verse films.

Thanks anna. I was in bit of hurry toggling thru different things hence did not check the details. I know that Spiderman live action or animation movies r owned by Sony, so is the case with Hulk, Ghost Rider

so is the case with Hulk, Ghost Rider
Hulk and Ghost Rider are both owned by Disney-Marvel now. Old Ghost Rider movies are owned by Sony as they then had the rights

Hulk's distribution rights are with Universal but Marvel can do what ever they want with the character as long as they don't make any solo film.

Hulk and Ghost Rider are both owned by Disney-Marvel now. Old Ghost Rider movies are owned by Sony as they then had the rights

Hulk's distribution rights are with Universal but Marvel can do what ever they want with the character as long as they don't make any solo film.
So what about the teen movies like clueless and bring it on they're not seen from the last 7 - 8 years ?? Did sony pix stopped airing it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock