DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 237,563
In that case , I think they should not buy out horror movies . It is their loss only . If u remove horror sequence for Horror movies then nothing will br left to watch .

Buddy, share feedback with them and i am sure corrective measures will b taken. HBO did maximum censorship for horror movies while Movies Now removed very less number of scenes.

Acquiring Horror Movies is not the issue as these get good ratings but some changes r required in rules so that movie watching experience is not adversely impacted

Prive world box office...Foxter and max 2019..it's a Ukranian movie ..with English subtitles..RRR of ukrain ..
N1dXN3u.jpg

higest grossing ukranian movie before the invasion. Monday to Thursday..everyday night at 9pm on &prive with English subtitles..don't miss

Final Destination franchise movies will be aired 3rd June Onwards every Friday at 9 PM on Star Movies. Fifth part not part of this program block, will b renewed later on

Are they airing first part?
Final Destination franchise movies will be aired 3rd June Onwards every Friday at 9 PM on Star Movies. Fifth part not part of this program block, will b renewed later on

Yes, part 1 to 4. Also would like to mention that promo features many scenes of intense gore, blood, violence so it seems minimal censorship will b applied while airing these films
When this series was with HBO, then they never aired first part, less censorship is good thing, but why they are not airing fifth part, earlier it was telecasted in Hindi on Star Gold

Fifth part still with Sony Pix, will expire shortly. HBO did air 1st part quite often
Not as frequently as 2,3 I couldn't spot first part on HBO, also HBO was having some special affection for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3, they did air it frequently than rest of the series

As top Gun sequel released yesterday, who holds the rights for first part alongwith other TC MOVIES like'The firm' Minority report, collateral? Earlier Zee studio (now & flix ) used to air them frequently

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock