DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,831
Terminater: Dark Fate Today Currency This Airing on Star Movies
dsx3RLl.jpg

Last edited:
Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 7 July at 7:00 PM on Star Movies HD

London Has Fallen 16 July At 12:00 PM and 9:00 PM Fresh on Star Movies

Noticing since last 12 or 15 months that either premiere of many English movies is not happening or these r airing quite late. Looks like broadcasters have decided to reduce expenses on acquiring rights of lot of many English Movies and for those they r getting rights the window of acquiring TV rights has been increased to keep costs under control. Already English Movie Channels r attracting very few ads

Noticing since last 12 or 15 months that either premiere of many English movies is not happening or these r airing quite late. Looks like broadcasters have decided to reduce expenses on acquiring rights of lot of many English Movies and for those they r getting rights the window of acquiring TV rights has been increased to keep costs under control. Already English Movie Channels r attracting very few ads
Movies like 'top gun maverick ', ' no time to die ', scream5,6...etc. should have been premiered on Indian television

Btw watching English movies in channels is one of the worst nightmare. In horror movies they are deleting the horror scenes so what is the use of watching 😂
S*x scenes , long kissing scenes I understand but the scenes on which the movie theme is based on totally unacceptable!

It's high time they improve the experience by providing alternate audio option (hindi, Tamil, Telugu) , not deleting horror/action scenes etc

On a side I just love Sony pix hd theme sound and graphics, it is just next level😁

Btw watching English movies in channels is one of the worst nightmare. In horror movies they are deleting the horror scenes so what is the use of watching 😂
S*x scenes , long kissing scenes I understand but the scenes on which the movie theme is based on totally unacceptable!

It's high time they improve the experience by providing alternate audio option (hindi, Tamil, Telugu) , not deleting horror/action scenes etc

On a side I just love Sony pix hd theme sound and graphics, it is just next level😁

Have watch Final Destination, Conjuring, Annabelle franchise movies on both Sony and Disney-Star movie channels....i can point that Disney-Star is not editing the scenes featuring gore/violence or frightening ones too....sony does censor more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock