DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,681
The Mitchells Vs Machines is coming on TV looks like Sony Pix has gone mad Why They're premiering a web movie i wish they premiere Puss in Boots The Last Wish Instead
👇🏻👇🏻

Actually this movie telecasted on &flix HD in English,Hindi,Telugu.
Never knew but it's a Netflix movie they should not premiere a Movie which came in OTT 3 years ago they're so many movies that are left to be premiered like Puss in Boots The Last Wish, Oppenheimer, Saltburn Etc. They should premiere those movies rather than premiering a Netflix movie

Never knew but it's a Netflix movie they should not premiere a Movie which came in OTT 3 years ago they're so many movies that are left to be premiered like Puss in Boots The Last Wish, Oppenheimer, Saltburn Etc. They should premiere those movies rather than premiering a Netflix movie

Movie is produced by Sony / Columbia Pictures who later sold its rights to Netflix but maybe for India Sony would have kept the rights for itself from beginning or entered agreement with Netflix wherein post 3 years Sony would again get ownership rights and as Sony Pictures Networks India has movie output deal with Sony /Columbia Pictures hence now movie has got premiered

Movie is produced by Sony / Columbia Pictures who later sold its rights to Netflix but maybe for India Sony would have kept the rights for itself from beginning or entered agreement with Netflix wherein post 3 years Sony would again get ownership rights and as Sony Pictures Networks India has movie output deal with Sony /Columbia Pictures hence now movie has got premiered
I can understand but this is not a bollywood movie so it would have a tv premiere this is a animated Hollywood movie it would make senseless and no one has watched Mitchells Vs Machines on TV as Most of the audience have watched on Netflix after this I don't want any web movie to premiere on tv although most of the web series came in TV like Mrs and Mr Shameem, Dhoop ki Deewar on zee zindagi which is ok

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock