DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 239,198
Viacomcbs has said it will get back all its films and shows back

Just like HBO it ie beneficial for them to sell rights to 3rd party/chs rather than have a movie ch and have more investment

Just like HBO it ie beneficial for them to sell rights to 3rd party/chs rather than have a movie ch and have more investment
No I was talking about voot. I'm dam sure in few months paramount movies , Nickelodeon movies and miramax movies will be given to Viacom18 for digital . And probably the telecast rights to sony as viacomcbs is sharing it's library with sony in USA.
But till then we will miss paramount films like sonic , mission impossible and more

The mummy *ing Tom Cruise on Sunday 14th Feb 1PM & 9PM on STAR MOVIES, movie already premiered on Sony PIX & then telecasted lot of times on MNX & Movies NOW, it appears, that star is borrowing library from Sony PIX every month, Last Month Jurassic world , FF8 & now the Mummy & some movies are being shared also like Apocalypto

No I was talking about voot. I'm dam sure in few months paramount movies , Nickelodeon movies and miramax movies will be given to Viacom18 for digital . And probably the telecast rights to sony as viacomcbs is sharing it's library with sony in USA.
But till then we will miss paramount films like sonic , mission impossible and more
mission impossible all parts barring fallout telecasted on & flix several times, but I guess the contract is over now as they haven't telecasted a single part since form last 6 months

Can anyone tell me what happened to Entourage movie on Sony pix ??? It has been disappeared since February 4

From 5th March & Prive HD daily 9pm
Movies in10 languages

pyfKcX5.jpg

t3AzYu2.jpg

GBOOB6g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock