DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 239,437
I always appreciate anyone doing good things for me. Since we are taking about social media request. Me and some others request to air One Direction's: This Is Us Movie to Romedy Now. They bought the rights of it and aired it. This is why I still like them. Earlier AXN aired on World Music Day and left it for over a year. Typical Sony move. Buy the rights and not give it proper airing.

They don't reply to you only Sony Pix replies when you request the movie
I do get reply from many social media handles of broadcasters but more than that i feel happy if feedback is noted down and requested content or changes are brought about. Getting a reply is important as far viewer interactions handling is concerned but working on feedback is the key point

Just yesterday i had tweeted to star tv and viacom18 requesting to launch new channel for international cinema
Instead of starting new channel, they sld restructure existing channels,Star movies Select HD is very very repetitive nowadays

q9WeHaZ.jpg

Why they're premiere a 5 year old movie it should've been premiere on 2017
Instead of starting new channel, they sld restructure existing channels,Star movies Select HD is very very repetitive nowadays
I started hating on star movies and Star movies select HD after they stopped airing My Two favourite movies baby's day out and the Devil wears Prada showing most of the Marvel movies and the mountain between us Star movies select HD should show independent movies like the adventures of Sebastian cole, My Summer of Love etc.

Why they're premiere a 5 year old movie it should've been premiere on 2017

I started hating on star movies and Star movies select HD after they stopped airing My Two favourite movies baby's day out and the Devil wears Prada showing most of the Marvel movies and the mountain between us Star movies select HD should show independent movies like the adventures of Sebastian cole, My Summer of Love etc.

4-5 years back Star movies select HD was awesome, some classic movies like sixth sense, 28 days later & much more were airing & most importantly they were not so repetitive, infact they always had a gap of @ least 30 days between 2 airings, Also I remember there was one segment called as "movies which never released in INDIA" in which they were telecasting some exclusive movies on Saturday nights. I think it's on the verge of shut down.
STAR MOVIES should be renamed as 'Avengers Movies', few 90's movies like TITANIC, SPEED, True lies still can be enjoyed on it.

4-5 years back Star movies select HD was awesome, some classic movies like sixth sense, 28 days later & much more were airing & most importantly they were not so repetitive, infact they always had a gap of @ least 30 days between 2 airings, Also I remember there was one segment called as "movies which never released in INDIA" in which they were telecasting some exclusive movies on Saturday nights. I think it's on the verge of shut down.
STAR MOVIES should be renamed as 'Avengers Movies', few 90's movies like TITANIC, SPEED, True lies still can be enjoyed on it.
Star movies select should revamp...hope they will not shut it...
Should again start unreleased in india segment and should air Ready or not and many other fox properties...
They have so many titles to air...hope they will use them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock