DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 239,437
they have fooled the general audience (who don't watch the channel, in order to get their attention) by a simple word play, they are airing movies "of" (not exactly "in" due to which the confusion) different languages from different parts of the world
OMG

From day 1 I under stood what they told
But few guys didn't understand
They told clearly in ad watch movies of different foreign languages
Never told watch movies in dubbed version

Don't know how u misunderstood guys
In my screen shot it was clearly mentioned

From day 1 I under stood what they told
But few guys didn't understand
They told clearly in ad watch movies of different foreign languages
Never told watch movies in dubbed version

Don't know how u misunderstood guys
In my screen shot it was clearly mentioned
&Prive became worst channel after they stopped airing good movies like A.I Artificial Intelligence and Julie and Julia

I think after HBO and WB shutting down, Many more Entertainment and Movie Channels will shutdown, if it is from No.1 Broadcaster also shutdown because English entertainment and Movies Channels loss venture for Broadcaster.

Someone said in this thread Paramount have huge library so Viacom can launch movie channel in India, it's not Possible because movie Acquisition cost too High, even Sony and Star also failed to Acquire Disney, 20th century Studios and Sony Pictures movies. if IP issues, laws and Acquiring Legal proceeding not there in India then we can expect every movie in Same expected Channels, But these things not allowed and every movie Acquisition is leagl in India.
Bro who told it will b in Indian regional languages
They r showing daily 9pm foreign language films till 11th march
Like French, Spanish etc
They did use wrong preposition, instead of 'in' they sld have used 'of'. also the characters in promo ad were talking in multiple languages like English , French , Tamil to understand few, ironically channel name itself starts with preposition '&'

I too didn't like & Prive HD collection of movies
This channel also don't survive for more days i think
&flix HD is better than this channel
Better it gets shut down, it's not worth of Rs. 19 channel, I still wonder channel like HBO shuts down & channels like prive exists @ Rs. 19, even WB was showing better movies than prive

They r using old library of Romedy Now, Jerry Maguire, landline.... etc.
Already watched Jerry Maguire back in 2016 it was amazing movie zee is using Romedy Now Old library because mirchi music awards airs on Zee TV and radio mirchi is owned by times network
I too didn't like & Prive HD collection of movies
This channel also don't survive for more days i think
&flix HD is better than this channel
&Flix Is Showing The Remake of Charlie's Angels and more mainstream movies &flix Is too much repetitive

Already watched Jerry Maguire back in 2016 it was amazing movie zee is using Romedy Now Old library because mirchi music awards airs on Zee TV and radio mirchi is owned by times network
That's not how rights works. It expires from one network and goes to another. Radio Mirchi is owned by Times Group not Times Network. Times Network is group consisting of tv channels of BCCL.

Amazing movie it was with amazing Tom cruise, btw u detected a connection between mirchi music awards & zee

&Flix Is Showing The Remake of Charlie's Angels and more mainstream movies &flix Is too much repetitive
But @ least they are premiering movies , some movies are getting premiered on & flix even b4 America, jumanji next level & fantasy island to name few

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock