DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,458
  • Views: Views 237,097
It was with star..but later shifted to MX and & flix I guess...good its moved back to home now.
Edge of tommo is with Pix now....MI series was with Zee...but it's been long they have telecasted those...may be rights are expired.
I suspect that Sony pix has premiered 'edge of tomorrow' ever, Zee channels telecasted MI series in multi language feeds upto Jan 2020, but from last 1 year I couldn't observe it on any channel, except HBO aired MI4 & MI5 few days b4 shutdown, I hope the MI series will be back on television.

It was with star..but later shifted to MX and & flix I guess...good its moved back to home now.
Edge of tommo is with Pix now....MI series was with Zee...but it's been long they have telecasted those...may be rights are expired.
Finally thank you I will watch Edge of tomorrow waiting for the adjustment bureau on pix

New Updated Output Deals
After the shut down of HBO, there's been a huge change in exclusive and output deals for films

DISNEY - STAR - Disney, Fox, Lionsgate (Exclusive), Universal (2nd Output)
SONY - Universal, Warner Bros [after HBO exit] (Exclusive), Studio Canal (2nd Output)
MOVIES NOW - MGM , Morgan Creek , Studio Canal(Exclusive), Sony, Warner Bros, Disney , Fox (2nd Output),Universal (3rd Output)
ZEE - Sony, Paramount, PVR Pictures [Distribution of Small Indie studios like A24 and Open Road Films] (Exclusive), Morgan Creek Films, Disney (3rd Output)

Last edited:
Series wise Satellite Rights

Harry Potter - Sony
The Matrix - Sony
Jurassic Series - Sony/Star
F & F - Sony / Star
Lord Of The Rings - Movies Now
Bond - Movies Now
Terminator - Movies Now - T1 , Sony - T2, Zee - T3, T - Salvation, T - Geneysis, Star - T - Dark Fate
Robocop - Movies Now
Pink Panther - Movies Now
MCU - Star/MN/Zee
DCEU - Sony

Series wise Satellite Rights

Harry Potter - Sony
The Matrix - Sony
Jurassic Series - Sony/Star
F & F - Sony / Star
Lord Of The Rings - Movies Now
Bond - Movies Now
Terminator - Movies Now - T1 , Sony - T2, Zee - T3, T - Salvation, T - Geneysis, Star - T - Dark Fate
Robocop - Movies Now
Pink Panther - Movies Now
MCU - Star/MN/Zee
DCEU - Sony
What about Final destination
X men with star

New Updated Output Deals
After the shut down of HBO, there's been a huge change in exclusive and output deals for films

DISNEY - STAR - Disney, Fox, Lionsgate (Exclusive), Universal (2nd Output)
SONY - Universal, Warner Bros [after HBO exit] (Exclusive), Studio Canal (2nd Output)
MOVIES NOW - MGM , Morgan Creek , Studio Canal(Exclusive), Sony, Warner Bros, Disney , Fox (2nd Output),Universal (3rd Output)
ZEE - Sony, Paramount, PVR Pictures [Distribution of Small Indie studios like A24 and Open Road Films] (Exclusive), Morgan Creek Films, Disney (3rd Output)
Lionsgate is with star??
Thn why they are not premiering Knives Out??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock