DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,842
Indian audiences like superhero movies or imaginary animal movies like Godzilla, dianouser, they are not out of that mentality that's why many thrilling movies are not being telecasted
Also I observed that both star movies & sony pix are showing movies like the Bourne ultimatum,the informant,yes man @ weird timings of 11pm,1 am,3 am, who is going to watch those movies @ that timings even if they are urs extremely favourite ones

Also I observed that both star movies & sony pix are showing movies like the Bourne ultimatum,the informant,yes man @ weird timings of 11pm,1 am,3 am, who is going to watch those movies @ that timings even if they are urs extremely favourite ones
I like these timing actually I saw Entourage movie on 11 PM On Sony Pix

Can b 2 reasons

1 - due to mature content, watershed hrs is allotted
2 - Primetime is assigned to films which garner max ratings so without that getting diluted 11 pm suits best to balance out line up and even test certain films

Can b 2 reasons

1 - due to mature content, watershed hrs is allotted
2 - Primetime is assigned to films which garner max ratings so without that getting diluted 11 pm suits best to balance out line up and even test certain films
Yes these might be the reasons, but already mature content is censored & what is the problem for the Bourne ultimatum?I think it's a family movie,yes man is having some mature content & dialogues but view sld be comic while watching such movies

Because they always give time to superhero and Godzilla movies FYI I like the original Godzilla starting Matthew Broderick
I also like original Godzilla & not that unnecessary remake & subsequent sequel, but I am fed up of both these superhero & animal genre

Yes these might be the reasons, but already mature content is censored & what is the problem for the Bourne ultimatum?I think it's a family movie,yes man is having some mature content & dialogues but view sld be comic while watching such movies

Even after recensoring for tv certain films cannot b shown in prime hrs, also chs try to b more family friendly to attract wider audience. 11 pm is also a good slot, infact i love watching serious, thoughtful or even comedy film late at night

For me 11 PM slot only on weekends,one such movie the Hustle I enjoyed last Saturday, it was with some mature content

Who will now show movies like BEN-HUR , LOTR, THE HOBIT: 1&2 , THE MAGNIFICANT SEVEN , SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN , SHAZAM , JOKER(2019) , THE PRESITGE , MEMENTO , SING (2016), THE LORAX , 1917 , HARRY POTTER SERIES AND A STAR IS BORN ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock