DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 238,743
Earlier it was for Friday 9PM movie only, but I am sure that they will telecast Marvel movies only in multilanguages

Earlier it was for Friday 9PM movie only, but I am sure that they will telecast Marvel movies only in multilanguages
no They Are Not Telecasting Not Marvel Nither Disney Movies In Multilingual I Watch Marvel Movies Every Day On Star Movies But They Don't Provide Language
There Is A Option To Change Into Hindi And Tamil But Movie Play only In English

Is there any promo regarding the same?earlier they aired movies which were already available in Hindi on their sister channels (utv action and star gold), on one such Friday I observed that Iron man was being aired simelteneously on Star movies & UTV action

Is there any promo regarding the same?earlier they aired movies which were already available in Hindi on their sister channels (utv action and star gold), on one such Friday I observed that Iron man was being aired simelteneously on Star movies & UTV action
They Are Not Aring A Single Movie In Languages I Am Watching Star Movies HD All Day

Which cable or DTH operator do you use? Does it have multiple language feeds for Star Movies HD?
I have Sun Direct HD
There Is A Option To Change Languages Even i Change Sony Pix Language To Hindi And It Change Also
But In Case of star Movies It Play Only English Even If You Choose Hindi or Tamil

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock