Discussion English music scene in Indian musicTV channels?

So its better than airtel Xstream right?

Can't expect hifi sound from such box but if its better than rest of competition then fine.
No, airtel stb has hevc decoding capability but their channel broadcast is mp4 only for both hd and sd. So their HEVC stb is of no use.

You guys expecting a lot from a channel whose cost is 0.10 paise per month
Even if they demand Rs 100 monthly I won't care because music is the therapy to endure in this sometimes strange world.

Agreed nothing is perfect but the what we're discussing is that overall viewer experience of VH1 has become seriously bad,

viewing same playlist over & over again, lack of diversity & maturity, appeasing sports & anime audience instead of improving experience for native music audience is really a bad thing.

Even if they demand Rs 100 monthly I won't care because music is the therapy to endure in this sometimes strange world.

Agreed nothing is perfect but the what we're discussing is that overall viewer experience of VH1 has become seriously bad,

viewing same playlist over & over again, lack of diversity & maturity, appeasing sports & anime audience instead of improving experience for native music audience is really a bad thing.
Share feedback on their social media handles

You guys expecting a lot from a channel whose cost is 0.10 paise per month
Price is not an issue for majority of the viewers of that channel. They should definitely consider raising prices if that's preventing them from improving. 0.10 is too less for that channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock