Discussion English music scene in Indian musicTV channels?

Woah πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much sir for so many new insights πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

But how can I access & stream these channels actually as all of these channels seem to be not from india?
You'd just click on the links and get the channels instantly. Unless you want to watch them on TV or on the go.

Well if you're in streaming there are numerous ways to get international music channels running on smart TV's. One of the popular channel is Trace Urban which is very easily available on MX player. Which also has Trace Latina and Trace Brazuca. Try them out as they are in HD and sound quality too is very nice.

Well if you're in streaming there are numerous ways to get international music channels running on smart TV's. One of the popular channel is Trace Urban which is very easily available on MX player. Which also has Trace Latina and Trace Brazuca. Try them out as they are in HD and sound quality too is very nice.
Thank you so much sir for these new insights πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ»

Do you know any more of such international channels to stream English music?

I am not that into latin or brazil music but I will definitely visit mx player for such channels πŸ™πŸ»

Pluto TV has several music channels, it's free but you will need VPN set to USA and the app can be downloaded from APKMirror

Screenshot-20240610-143613-Pluto-TV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock