EPG Of Movies Now

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
The epg of movies now n movies now hd is always different with respect to the schedule of movies now ads. ....i always see a certain movie has to come on movies now at 3.15 (for ex) acc to the ads shown on movies now but in ts its schedule in epg either 3.00 or 3.30. .....

This diff in epg often disturb my movie recordings with less or extra recordings......ts has a feature to record before n after epg for such pro but i cant afford to do that as i had limited space n i like to store movies for future. ...

All other movies ch r perfect in their epg but movies now is always changing. This is very irritating....

Is this the pro of ts or from movies now end???? Does other dths members also hav such problem? ???? Is there any solution? ???

Tata Sky Should Introduce Another Option to Crop Saved Videos

Re: RE: EPG Of Movies Now

Prashanta said:
Tata Sky Should Introduce Another Option to Crop Saved Videos

This will be excellent. ...also enable us to input our external hard disk or usb for more recordings....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock