Gumansinh said:
I think Epic HD add on LCN 336

I think 101 or 141 .....

RE: "Epic HD" will be added on ADTV on Monday night

AD TV rocking
Good addition

The channel will be available on all DTH platforms
Tata sky, D2H and Dish TV users...Get ready to be happy now..

Epic, a new TV channel venture that will try to address the Indian mass market but without serving up a grid full of soap operas, will finally launch on Nov 18.

The channel is significant not only in its approach to the general entertainment segment, but also because it brings together a trio of key players in Indian industry.

The channel is headed by Mahesh Samat, former managing director of Walt Disney India, and has a 49% stake, Anand Mahindra, chairman of automobile giant Mahindra Group, has a 25% holding. It is also backed by Mukesh Ambani, whose Reliance Industries makes him India’s richest industrialist.

The target audience is 24-44 years olds with no gender bias.

Programming will be a mix of fiction and non-fiction focused on Indian history, folklore and mythology. It has commissioned 13 shows, many of which run to 20 episodes in their initial season.

The channel will be available on all DTH platforms and digital cable platforms. The business model includes advertising, subscription and syndication.

Mukesh Ambani is the elder brother of Anil Ambani, whose rival conglomerate Reliance ADA Group acquired the Adlabs cinemas to post-production group and expanded that it into films to TV nexus Reliance Entertainment. Mukesh Ambani made an even bigger move into media and entertainment last year he took effective control of Network 18 and TV18 Broadcast, the groups that that operate channels including CNBC TV18, CNN-IBN, and Colors.

Mukesh Ambani-Backed Epic Channel Finally Gets India TV Launch | Variety

Rithvik kandhan said:
We are long requesters for sun music HD
We still have a hope on them
Let's see what made them to add sun music hd

We are hoping only on each and every addition. But still now its not added

Good news for ADTV subscribers. Also, as per the article shared at post #33 it will be available on all dth platforms.

"Epic HD" will be added on ADTV on Monday night

I just saw the Epic channel promotional add on Movies Ok !! Now they will aggressively promote it on all DTH before launch... Some DTH may only prefer to launch SD version on initial stage.....

Good update Vikash bro & Nice Confirmatory Snap @Rahul bhai :tup

Re: "Epic HD" will be added on ADTV on Monday night

SS from my side:-
5f5908e5847e2cd0999634ef0e71b341.jpg

Re: "Epic HD" will be added on ADTV on Monday night

Channel is Launching on 19th November acc. to Epic Tv Official Facebook page.. I think it will be added on Tuesday Mid night..
See their Confirmation:--

afb20d55ad58455bbdbb414e5a7d7eda.jpg

d2453a0942caac0b65dd8e2d906353a6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom