Era of Big Two in sports broadcasting as Sony acquires TEN Sports from ZEE

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 23,776
tausifs said:
Very exciting news.

Sony is on aggressive mood. Now waiting for their new channel names with new logo.

Sony should design new logo with sporty look. Not like star Sports bulky and ugly

Yes like Sony ESPN  :huh

Star Sports network is worst. I don't want to see IPL on this network
Their Stupid id*ot commentators like
Wasim Ajram
Ramiz Raza
Kapil Dev
And many others.........

Adars Salaria said:
Wasim Ajram
Ramiz Raza
Kapil Dev
And many others.........
Yes they do not have talented commentators like, Russel Arnold, Michael Haysman, Murali Kartik, Scott Styris, Brandon Julian, Daniel Morrison, Kepler Wessel, Damien Martyn, Laxman Sivaramakrishnan.....
Also they do not terminate contract of Harsha Bhogle Overnight.....
And if you had watched last 9 Seasons of IPL in English or Hindi, some how you happens to miss out Ramiz Raja.....
To top that studio host like Sidhu and Gaurav Kapoor instead of Akash Chopra.....
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Adars Salaria said:
Wasim Ajram
Ramiz Raza
Kapil Dev
And many others.........

no comments!

I don't like ten HD channels. Star sports always superb with logo and broadcasting. Anyway we waiting what will go change specially satellite and encryption

Shadow said:
star is backed by fox  which is one of the premium players in the industry.. and the good relationship with bcci...

and for the last bit ya thats true wait till october 1

Not only bakking up by FOX, they have maximised backup from SKY, which means all those three ( SKY, FOX & STAR ) where from same family which splited through out in different brand around Europe, Pacific & Asia...

Hi Brothers,

Here is the news about this on Mathrubhunmi Malayalam daily.

be80231b775e681274ac0527700126e9.jpg

Thank You.

please like my comment... i think we should all mail to sony ent to modify sports channels logo....we advise them to make it like uk channels....i think there were many sonyespn logos that were made by our ddf members... send those samples to sony..repeated mails can change their mind. what do u say?

Sarkar said:
First time I am seeing a person who likes starsports logo. [emoji1]

Anyway it's a matter of personal choice

yeah thats the most ugliest logo on planet earth

i have seen logos of around 5000 channels but this pathetic in all genre and is like hell for sports genre where all broadcaster prefer smaller and transparent logos

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock