ETV HD, Comedy Central HD, Divyani & Subh Tv launching on 3 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of channels are MK TV & MK Six and who is the owner what kind of Programs telecasted any idea tamil friends??

mithu said:
gobinath you are a real spammer.because different name y are using.for this reason y banned before.be careful for further remark.otherwise remember past behaved to op bro.last warming

what behaviour u r trying to refer, I don't remember. Please don't bring me in this argument.If he had done any misbehave with me, Or I have done anything wrong with him, It's totally a internal matter b/w us. I respect him as my elder brother. Please don't say something like that,
Sai Bro, On behalf of Mithu , I apologize to U.

Don said:
excellent update bro.
Now I think, they must compress less and improve their SD channel pq(just as it was few years before)
Before they have less space so SD channels compressed more now they got more space so reduces a compression and increase SD channel picture quality

ok op bro.we all are same here. it is party time.

i am professor mithu.most senior and respectable man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock