"VH1 HD & Comedy Central HD" Started on IS 20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 10,234
samand said:
bro there is other thread available for jokes lol

if u r thinking this has a joke,iam not responsible for this!!Sun direct is the first to launch hd in india.And also we have given first chance For indian to watch cricket in hd..

jay kumar said:
if u r thinking this has a joke,iam not responsible for this!!Sun direct is the first to launch hd in india.And also we have given first chance For indian to watch cricket in hd..
You know a golden line. It is not a matter of who is starting first in the race. But it is a matter of who is reaching the milestone first at the end of the race.

Sadiq said:
You know a golden line. It is not a matter of who is starting first in the race. But it is a matter of who is reaching the milestone first at the end of the race.

True words Sadiq bro :tup

Sadiq said:

till now the race was not yet completed...hence,as a Starter,we will reach the milestone in the near future..And one thing,no body can able to hide history....We r the first to add discovery hd,ngc hd,zee studio hd,movies now hd,colors hd,sun network hd..

jay kumar said:
till now the race was not yet completed...hence,as a Starter,we will reach the milestone in the near future..And one thing,no body can able to hide history....We r the first to add discovery hd,ngc hd,zee studio hd,movies now hd,colors hd,sun network hd..

I don't want to waste my further timing on explaining the things to a person who will never understand anything but adamant. It will lead to an endless discussion. Even there is a say for this but I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock