Euronews expands distribution with Etisalat deal

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
European news and current affairs channel Euronews has expanded its reach in Middle East with an agreement with Abu Dhabi-based Etisalat, the leading operator in the UAE and the Middle East.

Following the agreement, Euronews will now be available to the subscribers of Etisalat in the UAE covering 450,000 households. The news and current affairs channel is now connected to 18 million households in the Middle East.

Viewers can now watch Euronews in one of the ten proposed language services: Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Turkish and Russian. Live and VOD is available on euronews.com.

Euronews Deputy Director of Worldwide Distribution Arnaud Verlhac said, "I'm delighted to announce our launch in the region with such a key partner as Etisalat. I'm confident that Euronews' powerful brand and its unique coverage of world events will quickly impress the audience. Thanks to Etisalat's offer, the channel is available 24/7 in Arabic, but also in nine other language options for its international customers, including expatriates who constitute 38% of the channel's Middle East audience."

Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge> Euronews expands distribution with Etisalat deal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock