DDF Exclusive Viacom18 inks deal with dangal network and others

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 4,212

Aksgr

Reaction score
India's fastest growing network viacom18 has finalized deal for sharing content with dangal TV , siri Kannada and fakt marati at 1st stage . This gives the network to access their content for its voot portfolio.
This also allows the other involved networks to share shows of viacom18 in their local language.
Atif lalia , ranju ka betiyaan , rakshabandan and srimad bhagavat mahapuran will be available in multiple language on TV as well as available to be streamed starting from Jan 10th.

Dangal shows being uploaded on voot.
Xh1m01W.jpg

Expectations: Paramount+
Reality: Dangal Network

Exception of some International shows and some odd sports. It's not worth it.
I think they are not willing to compete with other OTT players and they also not buying any new movies to direct to stream on Voot or stream after theatrical release. And not focusing on regional languages

I think they are not willing to compete with other OTT players and they also not buying any new movies to direct to stream on Voot or stream after theatrical release. And not focusing on regional languages
I agree with you except for the regional part. It's very surprising to see Assamese movies on Voot. Now even Sony Liv also has it.

I agree with you except for the regional part. It's very surprising to see Assamese movies on Voot. Now even Sony Liv also has it.
Yes, But they are not buying an Telugu movies i don't about Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi movies. SonyLiv is far better than voot in acquiring new movies and releasing movies/webseries in regional languages I don't know about SonyLiv acquiring hindi movies or not

Already they've started streaming two shows - Rakshabandhan and Ranju ki Betiyaan on Voot

Paramount+ and Hbo Max launching in India?????

Paramount+ and Hbo Max launching in India?????
Paramount+ owner Viacom already owns voot in india (i think you already know) and I don't think HBO max is going launch in india soon may be they will launch after summer or 2022 year ending.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock