Eutel 9B @ 9e received

• Thread starter viper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 4,027
vijay mahanta said:
That's why I asked him to specify his location but I got warning from admin. :damn :damn
You got warning for quoting all his pictures in your post which was not needed. Not for asking his location. Check your facts before posting..

shawl_who said:
thx bro.... ur trick might help me...

yes, the focus of this dish is very bad.

which lnb r u using ? I m thinking of buying inverto lnb.  :c
I am using sharp lnb I also need buy inverto lnb tmc tp not stable maybe it will fix by inverto

viper said:
I am using sharp lnb I also need buy inverto lnb tmc tp not stable maybe it will fix by inverto

yes bro.. certainly inverto will make some difference.
also u can try for conical feedhorn around d lnb.

bro, so how did u change the lnb arm.... moved it down or up or left or right... which direction shud I try.... any tips ? :huh

First set the dish satellite that signal not to strong or week like if try on 84e or 45 e u will get maximum signal so it hard to know where get maximum signal so I have set the dish first yahsat 52 e than remove lnb arm support bolts move lnb arm with hand little left right up down see in digital satellite meter where get maximum signal than put lnb arm support if lnb aram support rod is small drill the dish and fix it or bend the rod little bit

viper said:
First set the dish satellite that signal not to strong or week like if try on 84e or 45 e u will get maximum signal so it hard to know where get maximum signal so I have set the dish first yahsat 52 e than remove lnb arm support bolts move lnb arm with hand little left right up down see in digital satellite meter where get maximum signal than put lnb arm support if lnb aram support rod is small drill the dish and fix it or bend the rod little bit

have u tried all this ? :huh
have u modified d lnb arm support rods ?

shawl_who said:
have u tried all this ? :huh
have u modified d lnb arm support rods ?
Yes I have modified lnb aram if you look in pic my 1 arm support is bend little bit I have tried to drill left side of dish where lnb aram support screw you put but I was not getting exact signal that I was getting holding lnb arm with hand how much signal you are getting in yahlive if you are getting 69 or 70% your dish working fine

well done viper bro...my location at saharanpur (u.p.) can I get this my 180cm prime focus dish! if yes give me strong mpeg2 tp?

If you are able to make dish elevation lowest you can easily get on 6 fit try 11996 V 27500 if you had 6 fit offset dish it would Been easier

viper said:
Yes I have modified lnb aram if you look in pic my 1  arm support is bend little bit I have tried to drill left side of dish where lnb aram support screw you put but I was not getting exact signal that I was getting holding lnb arm with hand how much signal you are getting in yahlive if you are getting 69 or 70% your dish working fine

I m getting 90/73 % signal on yahsat. ;)

so does that mean, everything is right on my dish. ?

Here's an effective way to find d focus... by mirrors, described in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTXvpES1_ZA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock