Eutel 9B @ 9e received

• Thread starter viper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 4,037
I need this satellite badly :(

Wonderful pics bro :clap
Now I m thinking to check focus of d dish... by mirror method.

Btw... fix n foxi chnl is encrypted... r u opening them ?

U r lucky viper bro... but we r not :(

I bought this dish specially for catching 9e...
But I m only catching useless dvbs tps from dis sat... not d european tps.

It wud be gr8 if u cud signal ss of some of these tps :luv

I had same problem with this tatasky dish first I have extended the stand 2nd dish focal point of this dish not right so to know correct position of lnb arm I set dish to yahsat than remove lnb arm support and move lnb arm bending down front of dish up down left right to se where getting maximum signal this satellite tp are not stable if rain all tp goes down you have to wait till winter session than signal will increase I am also struggling with this dish I will post more ss with signal tomorrow today heavy rain here

viper said:
I had same problem with this tatasky dish first I have extended the stand 2nd dish focal point of this dish not right so to  know correct position of lnb arm I set dish to yahsat than remove lnb arm support  and move lnb arm bending down front of dish up down left right to se where getting maximum signal this satellite tp are not stable if rain all tp goes down you have to wait till winter session than signal will increase I am also struggling with this dish I will post more ss with signal tomorrow today heavy rain here

thx bro.... ur trick might help me...

yes, the focus of this dish is very bad.

which lnb r u using ? I m thinking of buying inverto lnb.  :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock