Eutelsat 70B @ 70.5° East + ABS-1 @ 75*East on 70CM Dish

jatt bro, u said "signal must be 80", but that TP shows only 9%, and its not locked.

Pls clarify bro. :k

shawl_who said:
Gud work done jatt bro.
So, are you getting any channels with 9% quality ?

We are not able to get any signal.
Thanks shawl_who bro, No dear as it is Mpeg-2 box didn't get any channels with 9% quality
The freq. is DVB-S2 so not possible with this box.But I am surprise why people are not getting signal as it is very high quality must be 80% .:lol

shawl_who said:
jatt bro, u said "signal must be 80", but that TP shows only 9%, and its not locked.

Pls clarify bro. :k
Signal never locks it is the quality which is locked some boxes lock even at 25% to 35% and so on..But in daily lang. we say signal is locked.there is no issue of signal in my box that is 70% not 9% ok
See how I calculate my box is showing 70% to 75% signal Intensity and quality of Mpeg-2 Frequency is above 80% to 85% ,so it is clear that I am getting the signal of present freq:11294 V 45000 (DVB-S2/QPSK) in SS is : 70% so the quality of this freq must be near 80% or the same means 70% ok

I also mention if it would have been another beam say only Europe then the signal should not have come in my box means nill 0 % ,But as you all are seeing the signal is 70% and I don't know why my friends are not getting the signal even.

May be the Symbol Rate problem, But all boxes not have SR:45000 issue .this really surprising situation,lets see if some one success in catching the channels.At the spot I don't have DVB-S2 box.:huh

jenius-jatt said:
shawl_who said:
Gud work done jatt bro.
So, are you getting any channels with 9% quality ?

We are not able to get any signal.
Thanks shawl_who bro, No dear as it is Mpeg-2 box didn't get any channels with 9% quality
The freq. is DVB-S2 so not possible with this box.But I am surprise why people are not getting signal as it is very high quality must be 80% .:lol

No, there's no signal on this TP. :wall
Some are saying its the high SNR, some say SOLID boxes not able to get, some say on D2H dishes are fetching signals.

bro, I have a qs: U r saying that u r expecting quality to be 80 %, right ?
But in ur SS, it shows 9% quality only.
So, even if ull change ur STB, the quality wud remain the same, isnt it ??

Thus, if that is the case, we can say this TP is very weak. Pls correct me if I m wrong. ;)

@ shawl_who: So, even if ull change ur STB, the quality wud remain the same, isnt it ??

Bro. how the quality remain the same you know the difference in DVB-S & DVBS-2 boxes, They have different receiving formats means a MPEG-2 STB can only receive channels having DVB-S Mpeg-2 format and while DVB-S2 have the ability to receive DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 (8PSK) channels.

So my meaning was if 70% signal is there then the quality must come from a DVB-S2 STB =70% to 80% ,Yes some time it depend upon the broadcaster how much signal from his END is given or down link to the subscriber ok

So this freq. was having some issues of wrong beam now it is updated in flysat and all mystery solved.

But Jeius, how some people have managed to get all the channels in India, (with SS proof). And the footprint of Central asia have very strong coverage in Northen India.:huh

vijay mahanta said:
But Jeius, how some people have managed to get all the channels in India, (with SS proof). And the footprint of Central asia have very strong coverage in Northen India.:huh
Dear the same thing i am saying that it has very powerful signal in northern part of India that is why I am getting the signal and we are just guessing the problem may lies in SR not all boxes but may be few ? :sp

But this satellite proves there is some problem getting SR:45000

and on second hand there are some very Advance or costly stb's which can scan SR:45000
perfectly as per users review ok ;)

OK brother, I understand now. Plz let me know whether you are getting it by MPEG 4 box or not. Central asia beam has very strong coverage in Delhi also. (as shown the footprints in different sites)

vijay mahanta said:
OK brother, I understand now. Plz let me know whether you are getting it by MPEG 4 box or not. Central asia beam has very strong coverage in Delhi also. (as shown the footprints in different sites)
Vijay Actually what happen my DVB-S2 stb get some fault so I was not able to scan this satellite and it can scan D2H frequencies very well, so I check the signal with Zenega stb which also very good and can tell the signal of DVB-S2 TP'S , But it can not scan the channels as it is mpeg-2 box ok. So sorry at the spot no box neither I would have been the first person to get these channels for sure,But i am getting signal so it is first on our forum too, but not much appreciations yet. . :huh ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock