Eutelsat 70B @ 70.5° East + ABS-1 @ 75*East on 70CM Dish

omparkash sharma said:
i not get this t p 11294v 45000sr what happend jenious ji
OK Sir , I will check again as i am very busy these days so pl wait...:c

Max said:
Jenius try with d2hPReally bhai
OK bro I will try give me some time thanks :)

Jenius, try with D2h box...its supports above 45000 SR. Earlier people were using this for Nepal dth which was above 45000.

vijay mahanta said:
Jenius, try with D2h box...its supports above 45000 SR. Earlier people were using this for Nepal dth which was above 45000.
OK vijay I already said pl give me some time ,I will try

Max said:

vijay mahanta said:

Ya. Where fta receiver cant tune d2h fta channel it means d2h has extra ordinatry thing & it is apart of such thing / problem solutn itself.

Max said:
Max said:

vijay mahanta said:

Ya. Where fta receiver cant tune d2h fta channel it means d2h has extra ordinatry thing & it is apart of such thing / problem solutn itself.
OK max bro. you are right D2H box has the ability to scan SR:45000 channels.It has very strong Hardware but this frequency has made people mad not working according to our Expectation.

vijay mahanta said:
Is it a true news that the SR is has changed to 27500?
Yes I also came to know vijay but it is not working as i check today evening,I mean SR:27500 it has no signal but SR:45000 signal is coming very confusing situation..
Onle one man is claming but he is also saying that he uses CCline so doubtful..;)

The latest news is this that all this EPISODE happen and none of any users were wrong, They were just puzzled due to the wrong information by FLYSAT:

First they wrote: FREQ: 11294 V 45000 (DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 Beam was WIDE) (It was un-believe able that whole India don't get signal}
Then after 2/3 days it was change to: 11294 V 27500 (DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 Now the beam was change to CENTER ASIA)
Again it was change to : 11294 V 27500 and now format was change to (DVB-S Mpeg-2 )

and signal came very good near about 80% but it is not stable it come and go in between Intervals so pl do update the signal stability thanks.

vijay mahanta said:
Is it a true news that the SR is has changed to 27500?
Hello Vijay I also got signal and channels today so going to post some ss::tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock