Eutelsat 70B @ 70.5° East + ABS-1 @ 75*East on 70CM Dish

Actually Jenius, some members in other forum in Rajasthan has tracked and got all the channels with good signal. and even unlocked the scrambled signals. with SS proof before your updatation.

vijay mahanta said:
Actually Jenius, some members in other forum in Rajasthan has tracked and got all the channels with good signal. and even unlocked the scrambled signals. with SS proof before your updatation.
But I didn't saw in other forum bro ,One was saying about ss but even after one day he never posted the ss of ch. I am also saying if could have the good box then I had already posted the ch. ss , i am also eagerly waiting for ss..

Now flysat change the beam from wide beam to Center Asia beam see the ss:

HERE IS LATEST SS OF CENTER ASIA BEAM:-

Eutelsat70Bat70Ecenterasiabeam_zps17485c7c.jpg

Members can see that there is no difference between Wide & Central beam in NORTH INDIA...

Well, still if its the central asia beam, I m not getting it :wall

So, definitely the problem lies with SNR, as I have mpeg4 box.

shawl_who said:
Well, still if its the central asia beam, I m not getting it :wall

So, definitely the problem lies with SNR, as I have mpeg4 box.

Shwal, try it by Solid M Star receiver, it is advanced receiver, it supports from SR 1 - 45000 which other receiver cannot do.:hello

even SOLID 3000 should support , dont know why it's not able to tune.

If u put 45001, it will not accept, but accepts 45000.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock