'Eutelsat promo' starts on Eutelsat 70B @70e

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
'Eutelsat promo' starts on Eutelsat 70B @70e.

Tp: 11420 H on the wide beam.

This satellite is being ignored big time. Almost 1 yr has passed by since its launch... still there are almost no channels. :u

Now we can hope for some good channels, at least a promo channel started after months.

Yes, we have been waiting for long for this sat. to be useful. :sp

this sat had good signal strength in south , 2 to 3 channel was their initial but they were encrypted

let see it any fta channel come on this sat

Quite right, the wide beam is covering whole India with same beam power throughout.

Central asia and africa beam could also be got on 6ft dish in the south.

Bro, very glad to know that this satellite has started its service, but today I scanned the channels I got only two encrypted channel but not the exact channel which you are saying. I think that channel has left the satellite. If you are still getting plz share.

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, very glad to know that this satellite has started its service, but today I scanned the channels I got only two encrypted channel but not the exact channel which you are saying. I think that channel has left the satellite. If you are still getting plz share.

No, I hadnt tuned the channel myself... had posted the news from flysat.

Bad news, if that channel has left. :wall
This satellite is going nowhere.... is circling the orbit without any purpose.:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock