Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnanramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 42,435
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading lots of comments about Evo 12 update. Maximum people are not happy with this update. As par this situation I'm little bit confused to update my box into Evo 12

Bapun Raz bro, Vicky Bro, Saj bro nillu bro can u plz give a suggestion about Evo 12 update...

I box currently status is idle. If I put my box into standby it's will be automatically updated..

But before update I need some suggestions it's will be very helpful for me...

It is not advisable to update to Evo12. I too didn't like the update much. The left side sliding menus are not a good move. The old one with bottom epg was much better and taking less space.

Bapun Raz said:
It is not advisable to update to Evo12. I too didn't like the update much. The left side sliding menus are not a good move. The old one with bottom epg was much better and taking less space.

So Bro how to avoid this update? Without box stand by it will be avoid? Or any way?

Bapun Raz said:
Me too facing it sometimes, but as cryztalar said.. this issue exist from old software itself, so cause may be different...

For me also this issue was there during old UI also,as rightly said only sometimes this happens

Motasim111 said:
So Bro how to avoid this update? Without box stand by it will be avoid? Or any way?
You can't avoid. It will be updated sooner or later but surely and you can't stop that.

Bapun Raz said:
You can't avoid. It will be updated sooner or later but surely and you can't stop that.

Oww no :( any update about when Evo 12 all bugs will be fixed?

I already ignore it from released day

I am keeping my stb on standby from last 3days still its not update

98shubhamk said:
I am keeping my stb on standby from last 3days still its not update

Before release Evo 12... I kept my box on standby. But after release n read reviews of user about Evo 12. I yet now not keep my box not even a single mins..

Motasim111 said:
Before release Evo 12... I kept my box on standby. But after release n read reviews of user about Evo 12. I yet now not keep my box not even a single mins..
Bro i think we were very got used to Twilight EPG but bro the changes are must.... It will take time to top adjust the changes but we should adjust

As of now the software is in its initial mode and net to be restructured.....
I think ask the bugs will be cleared
As the Tata Sky didn't officially sent the update that why our manually updated users are facing this problem

Take every situation positively if possible :tup :)

Jumping in to the discussion, I am new user and the installation guy did a manual update. So Evo12 is the only UI I have seen in my TS. I used to be in Sun Direct SD. Needless to say, I think the Evo12 is refreshing :) Also an EPG of one week or so is amazing.

PS: I would have given full mark if there is a way to adjust font size. Some info like recorded duration and programs info are too small to read :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom