Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnanramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 42,435
Status
Not open for further replies.
balmeter said:
My TataSky Transfer box has been updated automatically. Not sure when this happened. But it was in standby mode from morning. Just came home and found it updated. So far so good. No major bugs as discussed in the forums. Guess automatic update is a better way compared to manual forced update.

Edit: Also, The software update is now showing aborted..

Good news

jdrocks said:
What is the version number showing?

Would like to know the same, as they may have released another update with bug fixes in between..

ae78212d40741a5b773dc4cf5e6f07f2.jpg

8a1ab9c8c4e629cdd452688db89f99fa.jpg

Many times while fast forwarding a recorded content, when we try to play the content, it doesnt stop and keep forwarding it. After 3-4 seconds it stops and we have to go backward to the desired position. :angry

bouquet_name is HDZAPPER for my transfer stb, and bouquet id also different. DRM Status is showing as OK. Error info also different. So may be different software without changing in release number!

I upgraded my STB again manually. My showing:

Bouquet_name=HDPVR
bouquet_ID=24833

^^ I cant remember previous information. But now its similar to the above screenshot shared by balmeter.

My transfer box updated automatically yesterday night. Whats the use of this new software when still they have not fixed favourite audio problem. Rubbish update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom