Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnanramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 42,435
Status
Not open for further replies.
raneeshvkomath said:
Jumping in to the discussion, I am new user and the installation guy did a manual update. So Evo12 is the only UI I have seen in my TS. I used to be in Sun Direct SD. Needless to say, I think the Evo12 is refreshing :) Also an EPG of one week or so is amazing.

PS: I would have given full mark if there is a way to adjust font size. Some info like recorded duration and programs info are too small to read :(

just now i talked with the cc they said  that the software till not in the AIR by TATA SKY .
so it will be available soon

akshayjain said:
just now i talked with the cc they said  that the software till not in the AIR by TATA SKY .
so it will be available soon

Then how our fellow members got the update :huh

1 thing I noticed after EVO12 update, if we check box software download status, it always shows IDLE.

DTH Fan said:
1 thing I noticed after EVO12 update, if we check box software download status, it always shows IDLE.
Even or boxes are showing idle

DTH Fan said:
It will show idle till all phase if update for evo12 will be completed. Normal thing it is bro.

^^ I didnt know, I thought since by box has been already upgraded to latest software, it should show the status as aborted.

DTH Fan said:
^^ I didnt know, I thought since by box has been already upgraded to latest software, it should show the status as aborted.

No buddy. It is like that in all ts boxes for some days after s/w update. It is not only for evo12 updated box. I have experienced the same with sd/hd/hd+ boxes earlier.

My TataSky Transfer box has been updated automatically. Not sure when this happened. But it was in standby mode from morning. Just came home and found it updated. So far so good. No major bugs as discussed in the forums. Guess automatic update is a better way compared to manual forced update.

Edit: Also, The software update is now showing aborted..

Another bug is the pause and mute icon comes at same place so one over lapping other.

balmeter said:
My TataSky Transfer box has been updated automatically. Not sure when this happened. But it was in standby mode from morning. Just came home and found it updated. So far so good. No major bugs as discussed in the forums. Guess automatic update is a better way compared to manual forced update.

Edit: Also, The software update is now showing aborted..

What is the version number showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom