Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTH Fan said:
I also have Sony TV. Strange that you are not facing problem but I'm.

Main tv also sony bravia n I also facing black screen problem

I now see a ticker on channel 100 that my box will be updated to the new UI in the next few days. Also, I have observed that in the last two days the bug with recording not playing when one presses the play button while a recording is being forwarded. So it's not linked to the new UI.

Please share some snap of the ticker..

For those facing the black screen issue after the upgrade, pls try this:
Organiser-System Settings-Power Saver Settings. Turn both options to OFF.

I suspect that when the screen goes black, the box has actually gone into power save mode. I tweaked it at 10pm today, and have not faced the issue for last 3 hours.

The above is only a suspicion, and for friends to try it and report to help others having this issue. Thank you.

ydhuldhoya said:
For those facing the black screen issue after the upgrade, pls try this:
Organiser-System Settings-Power Saver Settings. Turn both options to OFF.

I suspect that when the screen goes black, the box has actually gone into power save mode. I tweaked it at 10pm today, and have not faced the issue for last 3 hours.

The above is only a suspicion, and for friends to try it and report to help others having this issue. Thank you.

I have tried the same,but still the black screen issue persist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock