Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnanramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 42,435
Status
Not open for further replies.
mrinal2399 said:
My transfer box updated automatically yesterday night. Whats the use of this new software when still they have not fixed favourite audio problem. Rubbish update.
So because it didn't fix an existing problem, this UI update if rubbish. Weird logic!

mrinal2399 said:
My transfer box updated automatically yesterday night. Whats the use of this new software when still they have not fixed favourite audio problem. Rubbish update.

Well..Strangely, I don't have this problem after my box got updated.

^^ You mean you have set favorite language to Hindi and when you switch to History TV18 HD, Nat Geo HD, etc channels, you still get Hindi audio???

If yes, can you share some settings such as sound settings (PCM or DD or DD+), etc.

I have tried Master Reset several times but I'm always facing favorite audio reset problem on HD channels with DD+ sound.

I think people who got update automatically got stable update,
Manually update users can try the update again by doing manual update,
May be they fixed the bugs now.

DTH Fan said:
^^ You mean you have set favorite language to Hindi and when you switch to History TV18 HD, Nat Geo HD, etc channels, you still get Hindi audio???

If yes, can you share some settings such as sound settings (PCM or DD or DD+), etc.

Actually my prob was de opposite,i had set English as the favorite language but was getting Hindi when I switch to history Tv 18hd,nat geo wild HD etc channels,but aft master reset it was resolved.i hav set pref audio for HDMI as Dolby digital,audio for spdif as Dolby digital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom