Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get same firmware whether we get automatic update or we do manual update. So we all get same bugs and issues. The issues will depend upon the set to box settings, our TV settings as well as the HDMI cable quality. Thats why some of us are facing some issues but some other people are not. Dont think that manual update will cause issues and automatic update will not. After all the firmware is coming from same server.

DTH Fan said:
We'll get same firmware whether we get automatic update or we do manual update. So we all get same bugs and issues. The issues will depend upon the set to box settings, our TV settings as well as the HDMI cable quality. Thats why some of us are facing some issues but some other people are not. Dont think that manual update will cause issues and automatic update will not. After all the firmware is coming from same server.
No bro it's not with HDMI and Tv settings issue,i hav replaced my HDMI cable,replaced adapter of set top box ,the TataSky technicians even replaced my dish previously I was using sundirect dish....
Still the prob persists
?

We all are facing black screen issues sometimes. Also fast forwarding doesnt stop sometimes.

DTH Fan said:
We all are facing black screen issues sometimes. Also fast forwarding doesnt stop sometimes.

yeah iam also facing now black screen issue 
and my  transfer box hangs sometimes

After Update I have hardly faced any Issues. I haven't seen Black screen from a month earlier I used to get it everyday. Also the forward and rewind feature is much smoother now.

Also I would like to say that this is my 6th Transfer Box, I Have faced too many weird issues from Oct. 15 - Dec. 15

^^ You mean to say you have replaced the transfer box 6 times?????????

^^ Thats really sad to know. I didnt face any problem with Transfer box but after this new update, I'm facing 2 problems: black screen sometimes while playing recorded content and fast forwarding doesnt stop sometimes. Also sometimes the navigation hangs for 5-6 seconds while browsing in EPG and then starts working again.

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thats really sad to know. I didnt face any problem with Transfer box but after this new update, I'm facing 2 problems: black screen sometimes while playing recorded content and fast forwarding doesnt sop sometimes. Also sometimes the navigation hangs for 5-6 seconds while browsing in EPG and then starts working again.
I am also facing all the above mentioned problems,black screen issue comes not only while watching recorded content but even watching live tv chanel for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock