EXCLUSIVE: A Technical View of DVRs of all DTH providers

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Here is a simple yet complete technical comparison of DVRs of all DTH providers.

This was compiled by me, using the info based on the respective official websites only, no third party involved. Hence I believe that some of the info might need an update, since the official websites may not be up to date. So, members please inform me about the missing info or any incorrect info so that i can update it.

2-1.png

Auto StandBy -- Power saving mode when you are not watching live tv or recording
Record Resume -- Resume recording after power failure
*Price for new connection including installation charges
All info as mentioned in their respective official website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: I am experimenting a new method in watermarking and image uploading. the images are not hosted thru image sharing sites like imgur etc. instead they are hosted thru a secured and masked url from DMCA. that could be a problem for few. But i have tried manytimes on many browsers its worls fine for me, thats why i uploaded it.

For those who has issues Check if this works
2-1.png

WoW... Excellent job Madhan bhai... :k

Keep updating when needed...

Thread stuck... +Reputations added... :sp

Few changes in D2H list

Watch1-Record1 Yes

Record 2 Yes (but need to watch one channel in that 2 recording only can't watch any other while recording 2 channels)

Record Resume Yes

U'Remote Yes

About Usb post...I think it is there but can't use

thanks ravi bro... as i said, the official website doesnt have complete info, thats why i left those, thanks for the update :win... will correct it soon:)

mmadhankumar said:
thanks ravi bro... as i said, the official website doesnt have complete info, thats why i left those, thanks for the update :win... will correct it soon:)

You're welcome :) .....Great Job Bro +3 rep from me

Watermark looks nice, great efforts. +reputation from me. :tup

wht special here,you can thease info cc,and read on product manual,i can use fta channel on dvr box,anybuddy can?you are reporter not expert

truefrnd said:
wht special here,you can thease info cc,and read on product manual,i can use fta channel on dvr box,anybuddy can?you are reporter not expert

thease=What? :huh

read on product manual=We have to buy that DTH to read that manual book. LoL. :lol

i can use fta channel on dvr box=That need software tweaks and we are watching Paid channels on DTH.Many FTA HD boxes are available on market to watch FTA Channels. :win

anybuddy can=Nobody intresed. :D

you are reporter not expert=Who do report good information is called an expert, he have not got the tag aise hi. :s

Gagan said:
truefrnd said:

thease=What? :huh

read on product manual=We have to buy that DTH to read that manual book. LoL. :lol

i can use fta channel on dvr box=That need software tweaks and we are watching Paid channels on DTH.Many FTA HD boxes are available on market to watch FTA Channels. :win

anybuddy can=Nobody intresed. :D

you are reporter not expert=Who do reporting good information i called an expert, he has not got the tag aise hi. :s
nice joke with good information,plz describe,abt your sw,how to use adtv,tata sky,d2h,for any other dvr stb,prov yourself,dnt joke

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock