Breaking Exclusive Broadcast of India’s tour of West Indies on DD Sports on all Cable & DTH platforms

As the series will be available on DD for free to All, Fancode may webcast this series for Free (Just like India W tour of Sri Lanka W is free on Fancode) to increase their Advertisement Revenue.

Everybody did. During the Paralympics atleast.
Yeah pathetic, DD aired most of matches for free from private Broadcasters and giving unwanted reason National importance always, Did DD ever acquired any sports Rights for huge money shared feed with private broadcasters ?

I still remember some years back PB/DD tried IPL bringing Under National importance, even MIB advise Star shared IPL highlights and 30 minutes delay match to DD, But next season Star won against PB, DD and MIB in court.

I still remember some years back PB/DD tried IPL bringing Under National importance, even MIB advise Star shared IPL highlights and 30 minutes delay match to DD, But next season Star won against PB, DD and MIB in court.
That was not because of National Importance. But on govt request, broadcaster had agreed for that season. Nowhere court was involved, it was star's decision not to share from next season onward.

Will these matches will be banned on DD sports channel of DTH companies like Airtel,Dish and Tataplay like always happen only available on DD free dish

In what’s good news for Cricket enthusiasts, live broadcast of all cricket matches of India's tour of West Indies in July 2022 will be available exclusively on DD Sports only. DD Sports will broadcast all India-West Indies matches of the July tour on all Cable and DTH platforms, apart from DD FreeDish.

India tour of West Indies 2022 comprises of 3 ODI and 5 T-20 matches, starting from 22nd July 2022 till 7th August 2022.

Apart from the live telecast of the cricket matches, DD Sports will also air special shows based on pre-match and post-match analysis with experts and Cricket celebrities.
Source
This clearly indicates that no private broadcaster will telecast this series. and may expect HD feed .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock