Exclusive : TEN HD(coming soon) at 34 per month on Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if u need proof then ask mr. sarthak whether or not he asking me info about ten hd thru pm. he is just lying i guess that his brother works in cust care, reality is that he is posting the info given by me

dino29 said:
well if u need proof then ask mr. sarthak whether or not he asking me info about ten hd thru pm. he is just lying i guess that his brother works in cust care, reality is that he is posting the info given by me
I asked you just to confirm the launch date! I know that you are much more reputed than me on this forum...that's why! :)

Yes he is much reputated then you but in -ve.

You can share your infos we are here.

Sarthak Bharara said:
dino29 said:
I asked you just to confirm the launch date! I know that you are much more reputed than me on this forum...that's why! :)

You can give all these news frequently here brother post here brother and don't look at other people who just thinks that they can only give inside news.thanks for posting here sarthak

@Dino,
I sincerely apologize to you if you think I did anything wrong. You have much more knowledge and reputation than me. But I didn't see anything you posted on any other forum, i just posted what my brother told me. But still I apologize to you if you think I copied you. :)

Its the quality in a real informormer Sarthak dear which dino gives never.He can post it that doesn't mean others are only copy him.My wishes are with you always you will get success. :)

Leave it i am not saying who is good and who is bad.Just our aim is to share adn care nothing else.

No matter who shared the news.. We all are disparately waiting for TEN HD tommorow... We need both dino and sarthaks contribution.. And thanks to both of you........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock