Exclusive : TEN HD(coming soon) at 34 per month on Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten HD will launch on Wednesday night..we will be able to see it from Thursday... as you said..Airtel wants to release a press statement stating they launched all 3 Sports HD channels in December..so i guess...1st December is the day for all Airtel users to have their first Sports HD channel! :)

sarthak just answer this. why r u copy pasting my replies and illusioning others that its ur post. atleast show some guts to tell others where u r getting this ino from

"Airtel wants to release a press statement stating they launched all 3 Sports HD channels in December" :- Actually this quote was also given in another public forum by me.. And ya dino there is no doubt that you were the first one to BREAK THE NEWS about TENHD and also about the launch date that is wednesday night.. So dont worry.. Let him also share the news, might be he is very excited now due to channel launch... lets share the moment of joy brothers :)

@Dino,
This is the first thing U saw you write...all the previous things were told to me by my cousin and not you....this wednesday night launch was the only thing i saw you write! :)

Hi Sarthak can you pls call you brother once again now and confirm whether the channel will be launched tonight.. He will definetely have latest news now.. Can you do this favour for all of us..

Sorry to say Sarthik & Dino
U both have proven wrong.U had said that on 30 Nov Wednesday night TEN HD will be added but till now it has not been added.
U both were fighting with each other regarding breaking this news.

Yes mazhar i am requesting apology reg this matter to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock