Facing any signal problem in tata sky?

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 17,730
well i suggest all tata sky users to move to other operators asap as i am seeing a very dark future for tata sky. gsat 10 is not usable bcoz of technical problems in satellite and now insat 4a is also dying. even if suppose after few months tata sky getrs 12 tps on gsat 10(which is unlikely) then also by that time they will loose 12 tps of insat 4a as life of insat 4a has been shortened by power glitches and it will fail very soon. so ultimately tata sky is in deep trouble bcoz of poor planning

@dino29: All tata sky users cannot switch to other dth only because you are seeing a very dark fture for tata sky.. :) :)

Only when they are seeing or feeling they will change..

PS: When I first opening your comment, I thought you are suggesting all tata sky users to move to d2h.. :) :0

dino29 said:
well i suggest all tata sky users to move to other operators asap as i am seeing a very dark future for tata sky. gsat 10 is not usable bcoz of technical problems in satellite and now insat 4a is also dying. even if suppose after few months tata sky getrs 12 tps on gsat 10(which is unlikely) then also by that time they will loose 12 tps of insat 4a as life of insat 4a has been shortened by power glitches and it will fail very soon. so ultimately tata sky is in deep trouble bcoz of poor planning

But you have said ealier in other forum-
Future would be of ts with 12tp(insat)+gsat 12tp(horizontal)+gsat 12tp(vertical)=36tp.:lol
So all bought ts and now suggesting to move out.:u

well ok , i guess u will very soon see what i mean by my statement. i had already told long ago that tata sky will land up in a mess bcoz they do not have a plan B

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

But you have said ealier in other forum-
Future would be of ts with 12tp(insat)+gsat 12tp(horizontal)+gsat 12tp(vertical)=36tp.:lol
So all bought ts and now suggesting to move out.:u

yes bcoz i was hopeful that they will take some pro active steps and everything will go well but that has not happened. i realized an year and a half back that they r not thinking about the future and just relying on GSAT 10. i has even given then 2 or 3 options as to how they can migrate to mpeg 4 and also add new chs from ST2 by giving monoblock lnb to customers who want to view new chs

mods plz tell mr. bharat to typr proper words, this is a forum and i am free to express my thoughts.

But one thing is true, 60 to 70% peoples are loose their hope of channels addition (which know about tata sky and Gsat 10, peoples are not counted which are aware about this fact) and who have still faith on tata sky they will loose after IPL. This is not my negative view. Atleast tata sky need to clear all things, what happening with them but Tata sky hiding these activity. We can understant that every process will take time. But need to regular update.

dino29 said:
mods plz tell mr. bharat to typr proper words, this is a forum and i am free to express my thoughts.

First you think what are you posting in public forum...

You are not having any rights to post false infos each time and command tata sky customers to move out from tata sky to other dth

We are not slaves to obey you

Most of us are satisfied with tata sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock